Lolli & Pops Shipping
Current Shipping Timeline:
Due to the impacts of COVID-19 and a high volume of holiday orders provided to shipping couriers, shipments may be delayed. Please check your tracking information to get the most up to date information on your sweet treats. Thank you for your support.
Shipping During Summer Months or To Warmer Climates:
We work hard and take extra measures to ensure your sweet treats arrive fresh and fabulous. During summer months, and geographical areas that have warmer climates year-round, we send your shipments with special packaging including but not limited to ice packs and cooling insulation to protect the products from extreme temperatures.
Additional Shipping FAQ:
1. Oh no, what if I put in the wrong shipping address?
Let us help you get your sweet treats to the right place. If you feel you have made a mistake, please visit https://www.lolliandpops.com/pages/help as soon as possible, so we can help find the right order. A team member will delightfully assist you during our normal business hours (Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm PST). If you contact us outside of these hours, we will gladly respond to the next business day.
2. How is the product packaged?
Every package is packed with care to ensure we get your sweets to you, a loved one, or a friend. Our gifts are as fun to give as they are to receive! We do are best to try to limit how much packing materials we include and choose packaging products such biodegradable peanuts.
3. Do you accept orders every day of the year?
Our shipping center observes U.S. federal holidays including Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. On these days, orders cannot be processed or shipped.
4. What are the shipping costs?
5. What is the shipping cut off times for FedEx Ground, FedEx 2 Day, and FedEx Standard Overnight delivery?
- FedEx Ground Shipping (Monday-Saturday): Orders placed through our website will usually arrive two (2) to seven (7) business days from the date of purchase based on regional fulfillment centers if an order(s) is placed by 2:00 pm CDT (Monday-Saturday). Orders placed or after our cutoff time of 2:00 pm CDT on Monday through Friday will ship the following business day; orders on Sundays or after 2:00 pm CDT on Saturday with the FedEx Ground Shipping Option will be shipped the following Monday.
- FedEx 2 Day Shipping (Monday-Wednesday): Orders placed through our website will usually arrive two (2) business days from the date of purchase if an order(s) is placed by 2:00 pm CDT (Monday-Wednesday). Orders placed after our cutoff time of 2:00 pm CDT on Monday or Tuesday will ship the following business day; orders after 2:00 pm CDT on Wednesday-Sunday with the Standard FedEx 2 Day Shipping Option will be shipped the following Monday.
- FedEx Standard Overnight (Monday - Friday): Orders usually arrive in two (2) business days using FedEx Standard Overnight from the date of purchase, if the order is placed by 2:00 pm CDT (Monday through Friday). Any orders placed on Saturday and Sunday or after our cutoff time of 2:00 pm CDT on Fridays will be shipped the following Monday.
6. Where do you ship?
We accept orders within the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship or deliver to Hawaii, Alaska, any U.S. territories, PO boxes, or APO/FPO addresses or international addresses at this time.
7. Do you accept large corporate or business orders?
Yes- we would love to help fulfill orders for corporations and events. This may require extra processing time. If your order requires extra time to fulfill and ship, we will contact you. It would be a delight to assist you with any of your shipping questions! Please feel free to reach out to us.
The information provided above are only estimates. Actual shipping times vary by location and/or products ordered due to inventory. Before an order is shipped, it has to be processed by our team. Processing times can vary but generally can take between a few hours to one business day. All orders from Lolli & Pops are shipped only on business days (Monday-Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays). If you place your order on a weekend or holiday, the above estimates start from the first business day after your order is placed. Please contact our support team with questions about any specific shipping.
8. I ordered Macarons! Can you please tell me when I will receive them?
Our macarons ship Monday- Wednesday only. Orders placed through our website will follow the cutoff time of 8AM CT Monday -Wednesday using FedEx 2 Day Shipping. If you place your order after 8AM CT, your order will be shipped on the following shipping day. If you place your order after 8AM CT on Wednesday, your order will ship out on the next shipping day: Monday. Depending on your shipping zone, the actual shipping transit time will be between 1-2 days. Shipments can only be delivered to a street address within the contiguous United States.
Our Shipping Terms and Conditions
Severe weather or other unknown causes could cause a delay in shipping. When severe weather occurs in certain areas, we cannot guarantee shipping. Please refer to FedEx.com to learn if there are any impacts to your delivery.