Lolli & Pops Shipping
Due to impacts of COVID-19, shipments may be delayed. Please check your tracking information to get the most up to date information on your sweet treats. Thank you for your support.
Shipping During Summer Months or To Warmer Climates:
We work hard and take extra measures to ensure your sweet treats arrive fresh and fabulous. During summer months, and geographical areas which have warmer climates year-round, we send your shipments with special packaging including but not limited to ice packs and cooling insulation to protect the products from extreme temperatures.
Heat Wave Shipping Schedule:
To provide you with the freshest products, we ship on Monday through Wednesday using Standard FedEx 2 Day. We are happy to ship on Thursdays through Saturday using FedEx 2 Day Expedited with an added shipping delivery charge. Please see our shipping charges below.
Additional Shipping FAQ:
1. Oh no, what if I put in the wrong shipping address?
Let us help you get your sweet treats to the right place. If you feel you have made a mistake, please visit https://www.lolliandpops.com/pages/help as soon as possible, so we can help find the right order. A team member will delightfully assist you during our normal business hours of (Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm PST). If you contact us outside of these hours, we will gladly respond the next business day.
2. How is the product packaged?
Every package is packed with care to ensure we get your sweets to you, a loved one, or a friend. Our gifts are as fun to give as they are to receive!
3. Do you accept orders every day of the year?
Our shipping center observes U.S. federal holidays including Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day. On these days, orders cannot be processed or shipped.
4. What are the shipping costs?
5. What is the shipping cut off times for FedEx 2 Day and FedEx 2 Day Expedited delivery?
- FedEx 2 Day (Sunday-Wednesday): Orders placed through our website will usually arrive two (2) business days from the date of purchase, if an order(s) is placed by 12:00 pm CDT (Sunday-Wednesday). Orders placed after our cutoff time of 12:00 pm CDT on Monday or Tuesday will ship the following business day; orders after 12:00 pm CDT on Wednesday with the Standard FedEx 2 Day Shipping Option will be shipped the following Monday.
- FedEx 2 Day Expedited (Thursday - Saturday): Orders usually arrive in two (2) business days using FedEx 2 Day Expedited from the date of purchase, if the order is placed by 12:00 pm CDT (Thursday through Saturday). Any orders placed after our cutoff time of 12:00 pm CDT on Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays, will be shipped the following Monday.
6. Where do you ship?
We accept orders within the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship or deliver to Hawaii, Alaska, any U.S. territories, PO boxes, or APO/FPO addresses or international addresses at this time.
7. Do you accept large corporate or business orders?
Yes- we would love to help fulfill orders for corporations and events. This may require extra processing time. If your order requires extra time to fulfill and ship, we will contact you.
It would be a delight to assist you with any of your shipping questions! Please feel free to reach out to us.
The information provided above are only estimates. Actual shipping times vary by location and/or products ordered due to inventory. Before an order is shipped, it has to be processed by our team. Processing times can vary, but generally can take between a few hours to one business day. All orders from Lolli & Pops are shipped only on business days (Monday-Friday, excluding U.S. federal holidays). If you place your order on a weekend or holiday, the above estimates start from the first business day after your order is placed. Please contact our support team with questions about any specific shipping.
Our Shipping Terms and Conditions
Severe weather or other unknown causes could cause a delay in shipping. When severe weather occurs in certain areas, we cannot guarantee shipping. Please refer to FedEx.com to learn if there are any impacts to your delivery.