Official Contest Rules
Lolli & Pops Mother’s Day Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Lolli & Pops Mother’s Day Giveaway (the “Giveaway) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and
regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decision, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein
- Sponsor: Lolli & Pops Holdings, LLC., 101A Clay St. #109, San Francisco, CA 94111. Unless specifically stated otherwise, our Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest Google+, Instagram or any other organization not specifically named as a Sponsor in these rules.
- Timing: The Giveaway begins on April 30, 2021 at 6:00 m. Pacific Time ("PT"), and ends on May 3, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). The approximate drawing date is May 4, 2021 (“Drawing Date”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Giveaway if you do each of the following and by doing so you get one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing:
- Follow @lolliandpops, @harmonyhrvst, and @printfresh on Instagram
- Like the Sponsor’s post announcing the Giveaway
- Tag a mama or mamas that you have nominated as your mom-figure superhero
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated
number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sponsor will randomly select the potential Giveaway winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the date listed above. The potential winner will be notified by email or mail. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway.
- 1 (one) Lolli & Pops Mother’s Day Gift Box of Choice (Flowers, Chocolates, and Bubbles Box + Bright Beginnings MoonStuck Truffles Box, Earl Biscotea, Chai Ginger Latte Bar, Caramel Cappuccino Chocolate Bar)
- 1 (one)Flower Bouquet Gift from Harmony Harvest Farms Value
- 1(one)Robe from Printfresh
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person per Monthly Entry Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $330.
Winners that are Lolli & Pops Employees: The prize value will be reported by Lolli & Pops to winners that are residents in the U.S. on an annual IRS Form W-2. Winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and parent company and company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California state court located in San Francisco County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit intagram.com/lolliandpops. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. A list of the winners will be provided upon request. To obtain a winner’s list or if you have any questions regarding Sponsor Promotions please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual Property: Promotions and all related web pages and code are the property of Any copying or unauthorized use of Sponsor ’s copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without Sponsor ’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.